TRANE BMS- Tracer ES™ Building Management System
- Web-based Operator Workstation
- Scheduling, Trending, Alarming and Reports
- Comfort call response
- Building operator overrides occupancy, set-point or airflow
- Maintenance technician identifies problem in air handler
- Occupant uses floor plan navigation to locate a comfort problem.
- Building performance monitoring
- Technician reviews, graphical trend logs to review equipment performance
Trane BMS – Typical Architecture
Trane Variable Volume Boxes
- The most advanced manufacturing techniques in the industry have been implemented to provide an exceptionally rugged and reliable VAV unit.
- UL and CUL listing
- AHRI Certified VAVs
- Insulation edges are encapsulated with metal
- Factory-commissioned Trane controls
- Factory installation of customer supplied controllers
- Single Skin and Double Skin offerings.
- Thermostat- Digital/Analog options available.
Multiple Modules Design for More Applicable Options
The Outdoor Unit’s Capacity ranges up to 22HP Single Unit & Combined Single System up to 88-HP.
Wide Operation range, specially Designed as per Indian Conditions. Performs even when Outdoor Temperature dips to as Low as -150C, or when Temperature Rises up to 500C.